As one of the very important accessories on the crane, the electric hoist has a lot of things to pay attention to in the operation. I will list them one by one below:
1. Before using the wire rope hoist, check the mechanical and electrical parts of the equipment. The wire ropes, hooks, limiters, etc. should be in good condition. The electrical parts should have no leakage and the grounding device should be good.
2. The electric hoist should be provided with buffers, and the two ends of the track should be provided with baffles.
3. When lifting the heavy object for the first time at the beginning of the operation, it should stop when it is lifted 100 mm from the ground, check the braking condition of the electric winch, and then start the official operation after confirming that it is in good condition. When working in the open air, a rain shelter should be set up.
4. It is strictly forbidden to overload the motorized hoist. When lifting, hands should not be held between the rope and the object, and collisions should be avoided when the object is lifted.
5. The lifting objects should be bundled firmly. When the power winches is hoisting heavy objects, the height of the heavy objects should be more than 1.5 m above the ground. Do not hang heavy objects in the air during work breaks.
6. If abnormal conditions such as odor and high temperature occur during the operation of the electric hoist, it should be stopped immediately for inspection, and the fault can be removed before continuing to use.
Post time: May-09-2022